Why Buy WordPress Blog Themes and how to chose them.

I've been through many many free Word Press themes on my Wordpress blog and for a good while, as  a beginner blogger, I was happy enough with most of them.
However, in a blogger's life, comes a time when freebies just don't do the trick anymore. Our standards for quality raise so them we know it's time to spend some time, thinking on what exactly we want from a paid theme and then go searching for it. I must say it's a very time consuming process but at the end of it, we come up with a superb theme that will please our eye and most importantly, our blog reader's eyes.
SEO Copywriting Report
So, I've been searching and previewing Wordpress themes for the last 5 days, the premium themes offer out there is huge and I must say I went through at least 50 sites that are promising the best themes. Well, I did find plenty of what I was looking for, which is flexibility, responsiveness, speed, and cleanliness on about 20 of them. Out of those 20, after a more in detail view, I eliminated the ones that were not affordable. I've been left with 8 sites that offered what I was looking for which I'll share with you:
I've put together a list of sites that are selling Word press themes with the best quality - price relationship:
Note that I didn't choose a theme yet, it's too much choice but please let me know what you chose of if you have any experience with any of these sites and how satisfied you are with them. Thanks!





  1. Eclipse Pro Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme from Cyberchimps. Moreover, they have an irresistible offer: Get 5 Premium WordPress Themes for just $100 at Cyberchimps.com
  2. Ultimatum Theme is NOT exactly a theme - it's a super tool for turning your WP site into exactly what you want. One time fee will get you sorted for a lifetime membership with support and tools and a whole community of fellow users, looks great. The only downside for me is that I'll have to spend a while to get used and learn all the ropes. 
  3.  RichWP has some really lean, fast and responsive wordpress themes and at the moment, when you buy one you get one free - that's perfect for undecided people like me! Click here to visit RichWP. I am really into one of their themes, unecided though as I do have to choose my free one as well (a spare?):  Click here to view more details and let me know how you like it. 
  4. But then,  Mythemeshop has some really nice themes easy to install and ready to go, and the one I like costs only  $35. This would be my easy way out of this struggle to find my theme. 
  5. Nexus Studios: Nexus Themes is a premium WordPress Theme provider. Each WordPress theme is powered by the Nexus Framework, which makes it easier for both novices and professionals to: set up a fully-fledged website using the turnkey solution, attract relevant traffic with state-of-the-art automatic search engine optimization; save time maintaining your website due to the user friendly front-end editing interface; engage your audience no matter what device they're using because each theme is fully responsive.
  6. Thesis is a search engine optimized WordPress theme with options galore for serious online publishers.Click  The Thesis Theme for WordPress to have a look! 
  7. ImPower Themes: I was looking for simple but flexible and powerful themes,I found a few on  imPower Themes
  8. StudioPress is a premium commercial WordPress Theme Developer offering professionally designed themes, including the state-of-the-art Genesis Framework, Click on this link to browse through their beuatiful themes which cater for any blogger's need : StudioPress Themes.